To the editor:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for making the Annual Toys for Christmas Drive and Patrick Stott Memorial Poker Run a success. We realize the economy is making things tight for everyone, but your generosity made this year's benefit our best ever.
So many people made this possible:
- All of the riders who participated in the Annual Patrick Stott Memorial Poker Run: 52 Motorcycles, our largest group ever.
- Steve "Lucky Dog" Lutke, Elijah, Tommy V, and Casey's House Rockers for donating their time and talents to provide a fantastic day of music.
- All of the local businesses, which generously donated raffle prizes.
- The Beach Bulletin and The Sandpaper for their pre-event articles.
- Most of all, everyone who came out and participated by bringing toys and donating money.
Everyone's generosity allowed us to drop off a mountain of toys and a check for $2,300 to the Fire Department for the Drive.
We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did.
Lou, Tim, and the crew of the Beach Pub
Fort Myers Beach